Thursday, May 1, 2014

Seriously? It's Been Over a Year?

Shame on me. Shame on my family. Shame on my neighbors.

I can't believe it's been over a year since I've written a blog post! Oh...wait...yes, yes I can believe that. I never have been good about posting, have I?

Well, I wanted to give you a heads up that, through the grace of complete randomness, I've been selected by a raffle to participate in a writing contest (yay!). The rules are that I have to post my query and first page of my novel to my blog. So, be warned! (Oh, and feel free to leave feedback, as long as it's positive! Just kidding, be honest...as long as it's positive...just kidding again! Okay, I'll stop now.) 

I hope you all are doing great, and thanks so much for not giving me the kabash...yet.

Happy Writing!

1 comment:

My trusty grammar source: